This is your chance to join Support Our Paras on this incredible challenge and help them raise vital funds. Due to COVID, this challenge is postponed to 21 – 25 June 2021, as September 2020 is looking tight under current advice.
Mount Toubkal (4167m) is the highest mountain in North Africa. This incredible challenge will take you on a journey through the Toubkal valley, passing through terraced farmland and Berber villages, where you can immerse yourself in the stunning surroundings. It will feel like stepping back hundreds of years and it is a wonderful escape from, and contrast to, the fast- paced lives we live in the UK. At the summit, you will be rewarded with views in every direction, from the High Atlas peaks in the north and to the south, the Sahara, rolling far away to the heart of Africa. On the final day, we will have time to explore Marrakech. This is a unique opportunity to share a fantastic experience with fellow supporters, while challenging yourself and raising all-important funds for the charity.
Bill Laurence, Ex Para Regt, will be leading the team on this challenge and Charlie Richards, ex-Army Officer, will be your dedicated Tribal Tracks advisor for the preparation of the trip ensuring that every single detail of the challenge runs smoothly, from start to finish.
Toubkal Challenge highlights!
- A personal challenge that will tick many bucket list boxes;
- A five-day Mount Toubkal Challenge trip to Morocco beginning and ending in vibrant Marrakech;
- Acclimatisation trek in the High Atlas, followed by the summit of Mount Toubkal at 4167m;
- Stunning High Atlas Mountain surroundings with views of the Sahara from the top!
- A final night celebration to salute the group’s impressive achievement;
- Fully supported trek with mountain guides, cooks and a UK leader.
Group size and dates
The maximum group size is 18 people. Due to the limited places, places will be allocated on a first come first served basis, we are expecting this to fill up quickly following the feedback from the Paras in the City lunch yesterday. The deadline for bookings is 20 February 2020.
For full details of the itinerary please follow this link Itinerary and to book click here Booking Form . If you have any questions at all about the itinerary or online booking please email Charlie on firstname.lastname@example.org.