The Charity has a very small team and welcomes all support from willing volunteers. You can help by:
- Organising fundraising events Sports, community and social events run by individuals or companies really help us. For some great fundraising ideas, have a look at JustGivingFundraisingAtoZGuide
- Run, walk, cycle, skydive Take part in sponsored events for us. Do one of our events, like, PARAS’10 or skydiving, or find your own locally. For more information on the PARAS’10 please visit PARAS’10 and to find out about skydiving with the Red Devils please visit Click and Jump.
- Donating Make one-off or regular donations online. Or set up a Standing Order, or send a cheque.
- Collections Make collections for us in your area. Ask us about becoming an Authorised Collector and we can send a Collector’s Pack which contains tins/buckets, leaflets, a guide to collecting and an Authorised Collector ID.
- Company sponsorship Can your company help us by sponsoring one of our events?
- Shopping Shop online through Give As You Live and we get donations at no extra cost to you. Or sell goods on eBay to benefit the charity.
- Include us in your Will A legacy bequest can help us for many years to come. Please visit our Legacies page for more information.
- Remember Someone Special If you want to remember someone who is no longer with us, you can set up a donation page in their memory. Donations can be collected for the charity in place of flowers and allow you to raise money in remembrance. To find out more, visit the Virgin Money Giving website.